February 10, 2023
Hurry 2023 member renewals close 31 March
If you haven’t yet renewed your ICOM membership for 2023, you have until Friday 31 March 2023 to renew.
- Making payment is easy and your new sticker arrives within three weeks.
- Fees are $162 if you are still working, $75 for retirees/student.
- The quickest and easiest way to pay is via direct bank deposit ICOM Australia BSB 013030 Account number 198 008 971
- For payment, please include your name and ICOM number in the reference, eg SMITH12345.
- If you have changed your address, recently retired, are no longer a student or require an invoice, please email email@example.com
Membership benefits include
- free or heavily discounted entry to museums and galleries around the world
- access to resources and ICOM workshops and talks
- participate in the international museum community as well as participating in the International Committees, and forums and conferences online
- your membership fee may also be tax deductible.
1. log in to your IRIS membership account, with your ICOM member number
2. Pay by direct bank deposit, credit card or Paypal option
3. For help, email us